• A man said an unknown male got out of his vehicle, punched him in the face and drove away at 8:30 p.m. Tuesday at Church and Goshen avenues SE. The victim did not want to press charges, but wanted to talk to the perpetrator if he could be found. The assailant drove away in an older Chevrolet Blazer.
• A homeless man said Tuesday afternoon that his gray Huffy bicycle and phone SD card were stolen somewhere in the New Philadelphia area.
• A car parked at Sixth Street and Miller Avenue NW was hit by a driver who left the scene, according to a report filed at 10:12 p.m. Tuesday.
• A catalytic converter was stolen from a truck in the 11000 block of River Road SW in the Port Washington area, according to a report filed Tuesday.
• A Newcomerstown man was charged with having weapons while intoxicated and improperly transporting a firearm in the 200 block of W. Main Street, Port Washington, early Tuesday. A deputy was called to investigate a report that a person had passed out in a vehicle. The suspect was cited for driving with a suspended license and driving while intoxicated.
• Glass was damaged on a garage door in the 200 block of W. Jefferson Street, Stone Creek, on Tuesday. A deputy found no sign of forced entry.
• A 17-year-old girl who had run away from her Canton home was found trying to hitchhike on Stonecreek Road near New Philadelphia on Tuesday morning. She was returned to her father in Bolivar.
• Two holes…